Friday, January 18, 2013

INTERLUDE: TEFF, THE DON x POLKA-DOTTIE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [16-11-11] - It happened -- right as I was coveted by retrospective thought which guided me to seek solace in my collective on lookbook, I realised I failed to post this set of photos. In that moment, I bit the inner bottom lip to punish what bit of absent-mindedness may have caused such a mistake. Then, I realised I had take the photos shortly prior to having formatted my memory card wrong during a photo-shoot, which resulted in the loss of every single file I had on it. As fate would have it, 97% of it was restored, free of damage. One of which being the photo of my neat, little Oxfords. Well, a year later, here is what I believe was intended to be the thirty-something installation to my sub-segment titled, Campus-Cool. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment