Saturday, June 11, 2011

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

These photos are about 3 months old? Roughly. I take a lot of photos of myself, then I have shows, then I have photo shoots, and the photographs get to piling up. And the chances of me posting them promptly dwindles over time. And I suck ~_~ lol anyways, I can barely recall the events of this very day. Oh. But I do remember than when I intially wore this outfit, I didn't get good shots 'cause I was in a hurry to get to class on time and what not. So, a couple of days later, I recreated the outfit and photographed me self. The only exception is the first time I wore it, I had rep lipstick on. This time, I have on gold lipstick. ^_^


These are the first pair of tights I ripped up back in late 2009. By the way, I'm wearing thigh-high socks over my tights. I feel so free when I wear them. 'Cause y'know, no matter what I do in 'em, I can gain a new rip elsewhere, and not have a care in the world. 'Cause--that's the whole point, ya know?





Bye.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment