Tuesday, August 17, 2010

VAINGLORY x D&&D x THEEMAINEVENT

Not too long ago, I approached @theeMAINEvent via twitter about a feature. It was supposed to be the usual email interview but thankfully, my mans @MookieX took the initiative to take it to THE next level ---turn the simple email interview into a video. It's crazy 'cause this is what I wanted to do earlier in the summer but I wasn't acquainted with any videographers. He did an excellent job, actually I wish the noise in the background was cleaned up and kept at a minimal but it still came out great. Take a look at the video and to get well acquainted with an amazing talent, Jermaine Maynard, his flow is crazy!!!:

Vainglory: TheeMAINEvent x Dank&Dapper interview from Mook on Vimeo.

support GOOD music!
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment